Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Monodixe
Citizen App
Kimberly Dole
March 02, 2020 - 11:30 am
High levels of carbon monoxide sent five people to the hospital Sunday night, according to FDNY officials.
Read More
Carbon Monoxide Bronx
Citizen App
Kimberly Dole
February 18, 2020 - 7:57 am
Residents of a Bronx building are being allowed back into their homes after problems with the boiler apparently caused the carbon monoxide problems Monday night, officials said.
Read More
Carbon monoxide Brooklyn
1010 WINS
August 03, 2019 - 10:36 am
NEW YORK (1010 WINS) – A man is dead and four more people are sick after carbon monoxide filled a home in East Williamsburg early Saturday. Two men and two women were taken to Cornell Medical Center in stable condition, officials said. But when police arrived at the two-story, abandoned home near...
Read More
St. Malachy Roman Catholic Church
Google Street View
Andrew Weber
July 16, 2019 - 11:38 am
NEW YORK (1010 WINS) — At least 24 people are being treated for non-life-threatening injuries from carbon monoxide fumes in a Midtown church, according to FDNY EMS. #FDNY members are operating on scene at 239 W. 49 St in Manhattan for elevated CO levels. There are currently 24 non-life-threatening...
Read More
kali9/iStock
Kimberly Dole
June 13, 2019 - 11:04 am
BERNARDSVILLE , N.J. (1010 WINS) -- Authorities confirm that carbon monoxide poisoning caused the death of a man and injured three others at a home in central New Jersey. Emergency responders went to the Bernardsville home around 5:40 a.m. Thursday. Authorities say 59-year-old Olumide Emuleomo was...
Read More
Fire truck
stevenmaltby
April 19, 2019 - 11:06 am
NEW YORK (1010 WINS) — Yonkers authorities are looking into a carbon monoxide incident in which 11 people were affected. Yonkers police and fire officers arrived at an apartment on Coyle Place at about 8:22 a.m. Friday morning following reports of several unconscious people in the building. Yonkers...
Read More
Carbon monoxide Brooklyn
1010 WINS
February 24, 2019 - 12:09 pm
Nearly a dozen people from a Brooklyn apartment building have been hospitalized in a carbon monoxide incident, officials say.
Read More