Police are looking for Ronald Williams in conection with a brutal assault in Kew Gardens Hills.

NYPD

Kew Gardens Hills Assault Suspect Back In New York To Face Charges

May 10, 2018 - 2:59 pm
Categories: 

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- A homeless man had the wherewithal to get to South Carolina, but now he's back in New York and behind bars.

The man is accused in a brutal attack on a woman in Queens late last month.

Ronald Williams denied raping the mother of two, but admitted to cops that he threw her down the stairs, punched her, and was planning to rob her.

Queens DA Richard Brown said the woman was so badly beaten about the face that she was unrecognizable. Her eye socket was crushed and her neck broken.

Williams had been kicked out of the homeless shelter that she listed as an address, and was on probation for a Bronx incident last year in which he is accused of exposing himself to a woman he was trying to rob.

Earlier this week, cops traced him to South Carolina. He is said to have told others that he was sorry, and that he was planning to kill himself, or have police kill him.

Williams is charged with assault, sexual abuse, and unlawful imprisonment. He is being held without bail.